The unconventional selection of oils in our blend plays out a masterful play in which the characters push, rub, explode and all to dazzle and invade the senses of whomever they are near ....
Blush was created for all those who are looking and being, for curiosity and intrigue and in the end to appear ...blush :)
Are you wondering how this is possible? Does fragrance influence this sphere of life?
A blend of essential oils of great quality ( that matters ) selected into a bouquet of aphrodisiacs that dance with each other shouting silent phrases of delight.
Fragrance exerts a strong influence on our evaluation of objects as well as people.
Various scents cover us, swirl around us, penetrate our bodies and emanate from them.
We are constantly in a bath of scents, but when we try to describe any of them, we run out of words.
Using Blush, words will not be needed, the situation will arrange itself and the scent will forever evoke pleasant memories.
How to use Blush?
* pour a few drops into a diffuser just before a meeting
* dot it on a handkerchief and put it in your purse, or pocket
* use your imagination ;)
What are the most interesting oils included in the mix?
* Patchouli - who else does not know that it is one of the most famous aphrodisiacs? ;)
* Ylang-Ylang - another sensual ingredient that seduces not only women
* Neroli - relaxes the situation and normalizes emotions
* Rosewood - a spicy woody-floral aroma, has no equal in stimulating the senses
As a reminder :)
* blend for outdoor use, aromatherapy
* before use, check your individual reaction to the oil.
INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL EXPRESSED, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS LEAF OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN LEAF OIL, CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FLOWER OIL, DALBERGIA SISSOO WOOD OIL
* in the description I used excerpts from Diane Ackerman's book "A Natural History of the Senses".
Surprising formula where the oils combined with water turn into an emulsion that cleans, ...