§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of the personal data collected through the SHAMASA Internet Shop is Magdalena Migdał conducting business activity under the name "SHAMASA Magdalena Migdał (business address: ul. G. Morcinka 26/1; 43-430 Skoczów) entered in the Central Register of Records and Information on Business Activity of the Republic of Poland conducted by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 5481712336, REGON 240427280, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: 48 609 888 686 - hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
- The Customer's personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter abbreviated as RODO, (in particular, Article 6(1)(b) RODO), as well as the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data.
§ 2 PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The purpose of collecting personal data by the Administrator is:
- establishing, shaping the content, changing, executing or terminating the contractual relationship between the Seller and the Customer consisting of the provision of services electronically through the Online Store or the conclusion and execution of the Sales Agreement of Products and their delivery to the Customer.
- To the extent indicated in point 1, the Seller obtains data in order to set up an account and authenticate the Customer's account in the Online Store.
- Legal basis: "processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract" (Article 6(1)(b) RODO).
- The scope of data we obtain from you is: username, email address and the password you have established. This data is obtained through the registration form: contact name, first name, last name, company, e-mail, nip number, contact phone number; address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, province, country).
- In the case of Customers who use electronic payments through PayU service, the Administrator shall transfer the collected personal data of the Customers only to the billing agent selected by the Customer and only to the extent that is necessary for the Customer to make payment through them. The billing agent available in the Online Store is: PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at 186 Grunwaldzka Street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000274399, with a share capital of PLN 7,789,000.00, fully paid up, with tax identification number NIP: 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444.
- In the case of Service Recipients (Customers) who use the services of delivery of the Product to the Customer, the Administrator shall transfer the collected personal data of Service Recipients (Customers) to the extent necessary for delivery to: DPD Polska sp. z o.o. (formerly Siódemka S.A.) with its registered office in Warsaw (02-274), at 5 Mineralna Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000028368, holding NIP: 526-020-41-10.
- The use of the Internet Shop and conclusion of agreements for the provision of Electronic Services through the Internet Shop or agreements for the sale of Products, which involves the necessity to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides on his/her own whether he/she wants to start using the Electronic Services provided by the Service Provider or conclude a Sales Contract in accordance with the Shop Regulations.
§ 3 RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO THE CONTENT OF ONE'S DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data concerning him/her contained in the Administrator's data filing system, and in particular the right to demand that his/her personal data be supplemented, updated, rectified, temporarily or permanently suspended or deleted if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law, or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Each person has the right to revoke the consent to share personal data, which was given at the time of performing certain activities such as registration or any services and functionalities offered by shamasa.co.uk A change regarding consents may not entail any consequences, however, revoking them may result in preventing further use of the service or functionalities that require the revoked consent in accordance with Article 7(3) of the RODO.
- Right to object to the use of data - at any time, the person who provided personal data has the right to object to our use of personal data. Objecting to the use of the data, will also mean opting out of receiving notifications, related to the provision of available services within the service, and when sending marketing messages in the form of e-mails regarding implemented products. The objection may result in the deletion of personal data, if there is no other legal basis for their processing in accordance with Article 21 of the RODO.
- In order to exercise the rights indicated in paragraphs 1 and 2, you can use the options within the Account or by sending a relevant email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Administrator's address.
§ 4 STORAGE TIME OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data is stored for the duration of the account on the Website and only for the purposes of providing services in accordance with the Terms of Service and for marketing purposes.
- Personal data after deletion of an account on the Website may be stored to fulfill obligations under the law or for the purpose of legitimate interests.
- Personal data that are associated with cookies are stored for a period corresponding to their life cycle or the time you delete them yourself.
§ 5 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of protected data, and in particular shall protect the data from being made available to unauthorized persons, from being taken by an unauthorized person, from being processed in violation of the applicable regulations, and from being altered, lost, damaged or destroyed.
- We provide the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons, personal data sent electronically:
- Encryption of data used to authorize the Service Recipient.
- Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
- Access to the Account only after providing an individual login and password created by the Customer.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Service - the website operating at www.shamasa.pl.
- External website - the website of the Administrator's partners, service providers or customers
- Administrator - SHAMASA Magdalena Migdał, 43-430 Skoczów, 26/1 G. Morcinka St., email@example.com providing services electronically through the Service and storing and accessing information in User's devices.
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Website.
- The Website does not collect any information automatically, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal device of a User of the Website and accessing them is the operator of SHAMASA Magdalena Migdał Website, based in Skoczów, 26/1 G. Morcinka Street.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- adapting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of a User of the Website and appropriately display the website, adapted to his/her individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- There are two basic types of cookies used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the Service;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information about how the Website's pages are used;
- "functional" cookies, making it possible to "remember" the User's selected settings and personalize the User's interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of origin of the User, font size, web page layout, etc;
- "advertising" cookies, making it possible to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (Internet browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their each time they are placed on the Service User's device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment
- and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator of the Website.
- More information on cookies is available here or in the "Help" section of your web browser menu.