Hedocost with Gentian - rehabilitation 100 ml
* joint injuries
* back pain
* muscle strains ( shoulders, calves )
* menstrual pain
* varicose veins.
Rhivostrum, also known as costal or living gnat, is a medicinal plant from the borage family that has been known for centuries.
On the other hand, the clove, also known as Lebanese sage or mountain tea, is an ideal complement to this oil macerate, as it has been shown to stimulate the immune system.
Effects of Resinbone Oil with Gentian:
- relieves bone-related pains including fractures, bruises and sprains
- aids tissue regeneration after frostbite and burns
- provides relief from muscle strains and muscle spasms
- provides relief from severe menstrual cramps
Massage a small amount of resinbone oil regularly, at least 3 times a day, into the sore area.
After rubbing the oil, it is recommended to apply gauze or a bandage.
INGREDIENTS: Symphytum Officinale, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Sideritis syriaca Herba Extract.
Amazonian botanical otherwise known as living dressing.Liquid resin, sustainably sourced and ...
Choose the product that interests you Order a sample. Choose as many samples as many products ...