Argan oil (unscented) - gold of Morocco 50 ml
- cold pressed oil
- mature, dry, cracked skin
- sensitive and allergic skin
- eczema, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis and other allergic lesions
- damaged hair, without shine
- brittle, splitting nails
- stretch marks, scarring, scars
- dry and damaged hands, heels, elbows
Rich in unsaturated fatty acids. It contains vitamin E, known as the vitamin of beauty and youth, whose concentration is twice that of olive oil. It also has many active substances with antioxidant and anti-free radical properties, alleviating symptoms of allergies, regenerating the epidermis and caring for the skin before and after sunbathing. Due to its properties, it is called the elixir of youth.
Properties of argan oil:
- rebuilds the hydrolipidic layer preventing the formation of wrinkles and smoothing the already existing ones
- intensively moisturizes the skin penetrating its deepest layers
- neutralizes free radicals, delaying skin aging processes
- accelerates healing of wounds and min. sunburns
- protects against external factors (sun, frost, wind)
- nourishes the delicate skin of newborns
- regenerates and nourishes brittle and dry hair, combats dandruff
- alleviates symptoms of juvenile acne and skin allergies
- firms the body
- Strengthens nails
- Supports cell renewal
- has an anti-inflammatory effect
- strengthens blood vessel walls
- contains almost 100 active substances (among them carotenes, polyphenols, sterols).
- improves circulation
Apply the oil directly to the skin. It works great as a massage oil.
It can also be added to a cream, lotion, face mask or shampoo.
Added to a bath, it will give your skin a nice look and perfect condition.
Country of origin : MAROKO
* before use, check your individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- 50 ml
all skin types burns scars dry, rough skin skin damaged by detergents inflammations ...