Jojoba Golden - smart oil 50 ml
- cold-pressed oil
- mixed, oily skin, glowing in the T-patch
- acne-prone, sensitive skin
- psoriasis, eczema
- dry, falling out, brittle hair, after hairdressing treatments and coloring
- makeup removal
Jojoba oil is similar in structure to the sebum secreted by human skin (sebum). Too little sebum characterizes dry, wrinkle-prone skin. For such skin, jojoba oil replaces natural sebum, so to speak, and thus prevents the skin from drying out. The skin is properly moisturized, soft and firm. With excessive sebum secretion, the skin is oily and prone to pimples. In this case, jojoba oil works to inhibit the natural secretion of sebum. Thanks to this regulation of sebum secretion, jojoba oil accelerates the regeneration of skin cells.
Properties of jojoba oil:
- preserves the natural reaction of the skin
- copes with eczema and similar skin lesions
- prevents "shining" of the skin by regulating sebum secretion
- indispensable in the care of acne-prone skin
- bacteriostatic - added to other preparations extends their shelf life
- moisturizes and soothes both skin and hair
- protects the skin against moisture loss
- has a high content of vitamin E - the vitamin of youth
- protects hair against external factors
- restores shine and elasticity to hair
- natural sunscreen with factor 4
Shamas "three cents":
Apply the oil in a small ( significant! ) amount directly to the skin, massaging lightly. Since it is absorbed momentarily it is also suitable for daytime under makeup, in which case a few drops should be gently patted with your pads onto (this is important !!!) damp skin. After this application, you can confidently apply foundation and the rest of your makeup. (The foundation does not "weigh down" and the makeup holds well) regular use of jojoba oil makes the troublesome shine is definitely reduced. On the other hand, its soothing and antibacterial properties evidently deal with skin imperfections, which gradually appear in much smaller amounts or not at all over time.
It can be mixed with other oils to create its own unique compositions tailored to individual skin needs. As a hair conditioner, it can be applied directly (apply to the hair lightly massaging the scalp ) leave on for an hour or more and then wash with an organic shampoo - Shamasa recommends black soap, of course) and for those who live on the run, adding oil to shampoo is a good option.
It works great applied as a makeup remover! The best way is to combine it in a 1:1 ratio with damask rose hydrolate in a bottle (a two-phase solution is created). After shaking vigorously so that the ingredients combine, apply to a cotton ball and hold it over the eye ( no need for rubbing ). If this is your first experience with natural makeup remover, give yourself some time and get your skin used to this type of product.
INCI: SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL
* check individual skin reaction to the oil before use.
Cold-pressed, unrefined !
- 50 ml
100% hydrolate natural tonic intense fragrance all skin types hair aromatherapy burst ...
dehydrated skin signs of ageing lack of firmness wrinkles imperfections any type of skin ...