Raspberry seed oil - a plant protector
- dry, dehydrated skin
- skin with signs of tiredness
- any type of complexion
- loss of skin firmness
- protection against SPF 30-50 radiation
Raspberry seed oil amazes with a pleasant, slightly bitter smell and golden-green colour right after its application to the skin, making it soft and silky to touch. The richness of ingredients it contains makes one’s head spin, that is why it quickly gains supporters among users who are satisfied with its effects. It’s most famous for its protective properties. It is an oil with strong filters at the level of SPF 30-50, protecting against the effects of harmful radiation. It contains huge amount of EFAs and, what is more, it is a strong antioxidant. It protects the skin against discolouration resulting from excess exposition of the skin to sunlight. Light consistency and quick absorption make it pleasant to use in everyday care of every type of skin.
Properties of raspberry seed oil:
- natural SPF 30-50 sunscreen
- regenerates microdamage to the skin
- stimulates regeneration of epithelia
- high concentration of antioxidants
- conditions the skin
- DNA protection
- prevents clogging of sebaceous glands
- inhibits melanin production
- rich source of vitamin E
- protects the skin against loss of moisture
One should apply the oil directly to the skin in small amount, massaging it. It is an invaluable ingredient for lovers of hand-made cosmetics because it extends longevity of the products.
* Before applying, check the individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI : RUBUS IDAEUS SEED OIL
- 50 ml
Light, easily absorbed day cream with hyaluronic acid and vitamin E based on organic damask rose ...