Jojoba - intelligent oil
- mixed, oily skin, shining in the T party
- acne, sensitive skin
- psoriasis, eczema
- hair dried, falling out, brittle, after hairdressing and dyeing
- make-up removal
Jojoba oil has structure similar to the structure of sebum produced by human skin. Too small amount of sebum results in a dry, wrinkle-prone skin. In case of such skin, jojoba oil replaces in some way natural sebum and prevents the skin from drying out. The skin becomes properly moisturised, soft and firm. When the skin produces too much sebum, it is oily and blemish-prone. In such case, jojoba oil prevents natural production of sebum. Thanks to it, jojoba oil accelerates the process of skin cell regeneration.
Properties of jojoba oil:
- maintains natural pH level of the skin
- combats blemishes and similar skin changes
- prevents the skin from shining, regulating sebum production
- indispensable for acne-prone skin care
- bacteriostatic – added to other products, it extends their shelf life
- moisturises and soothes the skin and hair
- protects the skin against loss of moisture
- has high vitamin E content – vitamin of youth
- protects hair against external factors
- restores shine and elasticity of hair
- natural SPF 4 sunscreen
A small (this is significant!) amount of oil should be applied directly to the skin and massaged into it delicately. Because it absorbs instantly, it also works well as a makeup base. Then, one should delicately pat a few drops into damp (it is important!!!) skin with their fingertips. After such application, one can safely apply foundation and the rest of the makeup. The foundation blends well with the skin and the makeup doesn’t wear off. Regular application of jojoba oil significantly reduces bothersome shining. Its soothing and antibacterial properties definitely make skin imperfections less visible. They gradually appear in smaller amounts or do not appear at all.
One can mix it with other oil, creating one’s own unique compositions adjusted to individual needs of the skin. As a hair conditioner, it can be applied directly (apply to hair, delicately massaging the scalp). One should leave it for an hour or more, and then wash it with an ecological shampoo. Of course, Shamasa recommends black soap. A good solution for those who are constantly on the run will be to add a little bit of oil to their shampoo.
It is perfect for removing makeup! It should be mixed with Damask rose hydrosol in a 1:1 ratio in a little bottle (a two-phase solution is created). After shaking it well so that ingredients combine, one should apply it to a cotton pad and hold it on the eyelids (there’s no need to rub). If it is your first experience with natural makeup removal, you should give your skin a little bit of time to adjust to this type of product.
* Before applying, check the individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI: SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL
- 50 ml