Witch hazel hydrolate
- enlarged pores
- oily skin
- mixed complexion
- regulates the secretion of sebum
Witch hazel hydrosol is a product distilled from leaves and bark of witch hazel bush. It was discovered and used effectively by Native Americans as a product healing wounds and scratches. Spicy-herbal scent emphasises freshness after use. Each acne-prone and problematic skin will appreciate its healing and antiseptic properties.
- tones, cleanses, nourishes
- soothes irritation
- has antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- soothes and treats lesions (including acne lesions)
- accelerates the process of healing bruises
- reduces sebum production
To be applied directly to the skin as a toner.
* Before applying, check the individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI: Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Alcohol
- 100 ml
anti-wrinkle, anti-aging acne skin skin damaged by excessive sun exposure ...