Damascan Rose Hydrolate 100% - Pure organic
- any type of skin
- bursting blood vessels
- irritated skin
- acne lesions
The hydrosol is obtained as a result of the process of distillation of Damask rose petals. It is a completely natural product, that is why a sediment may appear. Due to the method of obtaining it and the craft of selection of relevant conditions during harvesting the plant, the hydrosol is considered to be an exclusive raw material for cosmetic products.
Diversity of application for skin care and hair care makes it a product which should be present in every vanity case – not only female one. Beautiful and subtle scent carries richness of ingredients which care for every type of skin.
Properties of the hydrosol:
- tones, cleanses, nourishes
- soothes irritation and redness
- has antibacterial and antiseptic properties
- restores proper pH level
- improves skin elasticity
- soothes redness
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels
- binds moisture, ensuring proper moisturisation
- has anti-inflammatory properties
- soothes lesions (including acne lesions)
- plays the role of a makeup fixer
To be applied directly to the skin as a toner and mist. Combined with a light oil, it is an ideal eye and face makeup remover. According to my own experience, I recommend jojoba oil.
As an aroma, it calms, relaxes, reduces stress and tension.
* Before applying, check the individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI: Rosa Damascena Flower Water
- 100 ml