Argan- argan oil marocan gold
- mature, dry, cracked skin
- sensitive and allergic skin
- eczema, psoriasis,
- atopic dermatitis and other allergic changes
- hair damaged, without gloss
- breakable, splitting nails
- stretch marks,
- dry and damaged hands, heels, elbows
Rich in unsaturated fatty acids. It contains vitamin E which is called the vitamin of beauty and youth. Its concentration is twice higher than in olive oil. It also has many active substances with antioxidant and antiradical effect which help moderate signs of allergy, regenerate the epidermis and care for the skin before and after sunbathing. Due to its properties, it is called an elixir of youth.
Properties of argan oil:
- it restores hydrolipid layer preventing formation of wrinkles and smoothing those which already exist
- intensively moisturises the skin, penetrating its innermost layers
- neutralises free radicals, slowing the skin aging process
- accelerates the process of healing wounds and burns, including sunburns
- protects against external factors (sun, frost, wind)
- takes care of delicate infant skin
- regenerates and nourishes brittle and dry hair, combats dandruff
- helps moderate signs of juvenile acne and skin allergies
- makes the body firmer
- strengthens nails
- supports regeneration of cells
- has inflammatory effect
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels
- contains almost 100 active substances (among others, carotenes, polyphenols, sterols)
- improves blood circulation
Apply oil directly to the skin. It is a perfect massage oil.
It can also be added to a cream, balm, face mask or shampoo.
Added to the bath, it will make the skin look pretty and in an ideal condition.
* Before applying, check the individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
- 50 ml
JOY is a craft soap with a fresh scent of lemongrass and avocado oil.Soap is made of only plant ...