Patchouli - essential oil 100%
- repellent (repels insects)
- Bohema's scent
- a component of expensive perfumes (the fixative fragrance)
Natural PATCHOULI oil has been known in the Eastern medicine for ages as a panacea. Its wide application is the reason for its high place in the hierarchy of therapeutic oils. Its deep, sensual aroma with a tangy, timber-herbal note wins over supporters of niche and strong fragrances. In the East it is used as an aphrodisiac aromatising bedding, and its properties effectively prevent infections from spreading.
- antidepressant (aromatherapy – baths, inhalations)
- antioxidant (combats free radicals)
- antifungal, anti-inflammatory
- niche perfume
- supports treatment of inflammatory conditions of the skin
- improves mood
- stimulates secretion of endorphins
- we recommend using patchouli essence in combination with other odourless oils (argan oil, jojoba oil) – 5-10 drops of patchouli essence per each 10 ml of base oil
- add 5-7 drops to a bathtub of water (the bath shouldn’t last more than 15 minutes) – the best solution is to combine it with a cold-pressed, odourless oil
- add 1-2 drops of oil to a vessel with hot water, cover the head with a towel and inhale with your eyes closed for 2-5 minutes
Added as a substitute of fabric softener, it is perfect for disinfecting bedding and underwear! (just a few drops added to a fabric softener drawer is enough)
Patchouli cream HIT!!!
- mix 20 grams of shea butter with jojoba oil (around 5 ml) and Patchouli essence (5-10 drops) in a mortar – use as a body balm and natural perfume in the form of a cream :)
* Before applying, check the individual skin reaction to the oil
INCI: Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil
- 15 ml
anti-wrinkle, anti-aging acne skin skin damaged by excessive sun exposure ...