Kadzidło FREREANA olejek eteryczny 100% DUŻA POJEMNOŚĆ ! 15 ml
- muscle cramps
- painful periods
Frankincense incense has for thousands of years been used primarily for religious purposes by the peoples of Israel.
Its smell is amazing. Strong, a little sweet. It also has some citrus aromas to it.
It is a very pleasant aroma for the senses
- used in body care cosmetics
- has antiseptic properties
- an ingredient of unique niche perfumes
- reduces the feeling of tiredness
- relieves pain caused by rheumatism and muscle spasms
- relieves painful menstruation
Frereana Frankincense Essential Oil is obtained from the resin of the Boswellia frereana tree. This aromatic essential oil is used both in inhalation, perfumery and any other methods of applying essential oil as part of aromatherapy.
It brings many benefits to the body.
It is a powerful expectorant and very effective in breathing problems.
It helps us in the fight against both colds and flu.
Due to its perfect fragrance, it is highly valued in the perfume and cosmetic industry.
How it works?
- Its anti-inflammatory effect may reduce joint inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, therefore it is used in preparations for the care of teeth and oral cavity.
Additionally, it helps treat bad breath, gum disease, toothache, tooth decay, and mouth ulcers.
- It relieves stress, feelings of anxiety and helps to cope with depression.
- Its anti-inflammatory effect also supports the fight against acne.
How to use?
It is suitable for inhalation, massage and bathing.
However, remember not to apply it directly to the skin.
In that case, always use a different oil, such as sweet almonds, as a base. This will increase the care effect and protect against possible irritation.
Added as a substitute for the rinse aid in a washing machine, it works great as a disinfection of bed linen and underwear! (a few drops are enough for this)
Ways to use frankincense oil:
* massage (with base oil)
* in face or body oil
* essential oil is not applied directly to the skin
* Before use, the individual reaction to the oil should be checked